This Application collects some Personal Data of its Users.
Print this document using the print command in your browser settings.
Celtis Water S.r.l.
SP33 km 0,230 snc
Località Bettolino Nord
I-25030, Brandico (BS)
Data Controller’s email address: email@example.com
Types of Data Collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, are: Cookies; Usage Data; first name; last name; telephone number; company name; email.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during the use of this Application. Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to provide them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In the cases in which this Application indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or its operation.
The User accepts responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties which may be obtained, published or shared through this Application and warrants that he or she has the right to disclose or disseminate such data, releasing the Data Controller from any liability towards third parties.
Method and place of the Data processing
Data processing methods
The Data Controller shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organisation of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller, may have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis for the data processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be allowed to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects (“opts out”) of such processing. However, this does not apply where the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- Processing is required to take necessary pre-contractual steps and/or execute a contract with the User;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- The processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of any public authority vested in the Data Controller;
- The processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties.
In any case, the User may ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of any form of processing, and, in particular, to specify whether the processing is based on law, is provided for by a contract, or is necessary in order to conclude a contract.
Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operational facilities and at any other place where the parties involved in the processing are based. For further information, contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one where the User is located. More information on the place of User Data processing is available in the section on Personal Data processing details.
The User is entitled to obtain information on the legal basis for the transfer of the Data outside the European Union, or to an international organisation under public international law, or formed by two or more countries, such as the United Nations, as well as on the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User may check whether one of the transfers described above takes place by consulting the section of this document relating to details on the processing of Personal Data, or by requesting further information from the Data Controller via the contact details provided above.
Data retention period
The Data is processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which it is collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of that contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information on the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
Where the Personal Data processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may retain the Data for longer, until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep the Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by the order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period the right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of Data Collection
The User’s Data are collected to enable the Data Controller to provide the Service, to comply with legal obligations, to respond to requests or enforcement actions, to protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), to identify any malicious or fraudulent activities, and for the following purposes: Statistics and Contacting the User.
To obtain more detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant “Details on the processing of Personal Data” section.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- To contact the User
The User may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke consent at any time.Users may revoke their consent to the processing of their Personal Data as described above.
- object to the processing of the Personal Data.The User may object to the processing of the Personal Data when it is performed on a lawful basis other than consent. More details on the right to object are given in the section below.
- access their Data.The User has the right to obtain information on what Data is processed by the Data Controller and on particular aspects of the processing, as well as to obtain a copy of any Data processed.
- verify and request rectification.Users may check that their Data is correct and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- obtain limitation to processing.In certain circumstances, the User may ask for restrictions to be set on the processing of the Personal Data. In this eventuality, the Data Controller may not process the Data for any purpose other than for its storage.
- have their Personal Data removed or erased.When certain conditions are met, Users may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller.
- receive the Personal Data concerning them or transfer it to another Data Controller.The User has the right to receive the Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, where technically feasible, and to have it transferred without hindrance to another Data Controller. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related thereto.
- lodge a complaint.The User may lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority responsible for Personal Data protection, or take legal action.
Details on the right of objection
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing on grounds relating to their particular situation.
The User is reminded that when Personal Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, the User may object to the processing without giving any reason. To find out whether the Data Controller processes Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, the User may address a request to the Data Controller at the contact details indicated in this document. Requests can be filed free of charge and are processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, and, in any case, within one month.
Further information on data processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment to defend against misuse of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares that he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
This Application and any third-party services used by it may collect system logs; these are files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address, for operational and maintenance purposes.
Information not contained in this Policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the aforementioned contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any of the third-party services used supports them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies of such third-party services.
Where changes involve processing on the legal grounds of consent, the Data Controller will seek to obtain the User’s consent again, if necessary.